The Icom TRP transportable repeater series provides portable repeater coverage between mobile and portable radio equipment. Our TRP Transportable repeater is simple to operate and quick to set up. It is supplied in a robust ABS portable carry case and is fully self contained with duplexer, mains power supply and battery backup facility. The repeater measures only 56(w) x 26(h) x 58(d) cm and weighs only 20kg, so it can literally be picked up and deployed anywhere, anytime.
The Icom TRP Transportable Repeater receives both analogue and digital mode signals on a single channel, allowing the use of IDAS digital radios, while still maintaining existing analogue radios within the system. 6.25kHz narrow channel spacing allows you to create 2 offset channels within a single 12.5kHz channel.This doubles the channel efficiency and capacity while saving 50% on licensing. IDAS digital mode gives noise-free audio over a greater comparable area than analogue FM. The IDAS repeater uses the AMBE+2™ codec, the latest evolution in vocoding technology. Two 25 Watt versions are now available in the UK; the TRP-U11 (UHF) and TRP-V11 (VHF). 50 Watt versions are also available for export.
- Simple to Operate and Quick to Set Up
- Compatible with Analogue and IDAS Digital Modes
- Double Your Channel Capacity in IDAS Digital Mode
- Improved Audio Quality and Coverage
- TRP-U11(UHF) and TRP-V11(VHF) versions available
- 25W (UK), 50W (Export) output power
- Simple to operate, easy to set up
- Mains charger option
- Measures 56(w) x 26(h) x 58(d) cm Weight: 20kg
Standard Package Includes
- Power Cable